Beginning May 4th, RIS will offer screening mammography at the Women’s Imaging Center. Our other centers will resume imaging exams beginning May 11th. RIS is following all CDC recommendations for safe practices to protect you against Covid-19. Wearing a face mask while in any of our facilities is required in order to protect you, other patients and our staff. We are here to answer any questions to make you feel safe and confident before your appointment. Please call 863-688-2334 to schedule your exam.
DO YOU HAVE:
- A diagnosis of coronavirus
- Two of these symptoms:
1. A fever within the past 24 hours
2. A new cough
3. A new onset of shortness of breath
IN THE PAST 14 DAYS,
- Been in an area affected by widespread coronavirus
- Had direct exposure to someone with confirmed coronavirus
- Been told to self-quarantine
WILL YOU BE VISITING OUR CENTER TO:
- Rule out COVID-19 or coronavirus
IF YES TO ANY ONE OF THE ABOVE,
DO NOT COME TO THE IMAGING CENTER.
Our outpatient centers are not equipped for isolating patients.
Please contact your primary care physician for further instructions.